As a salon we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that complies with government and local authority guidelines.
- Every surface will be sanitised regularly and each work station wiped thoroughly after each visiting customer.
- All professional tools will be sprayed and sanitised in a germicide cupboard before and after each use.
- Disposable cutting gowns will be supplied and all hair and hand towels hot washed after every use.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon.
- We are lengthening individual appointments to ensure social distancing.
- Our team are trained and committed to care for our customers in the safest and most hygienic way possible.
- We will be social distancing in staff only areas.
- Staff will not attend the salon if they have a temperature or are feeling unwell, or if any members of their household feel unwell.
- We have reviewed our service menu and temporarily removed any services we feel could be unsafe at this time.
- Stylists will wash their hands and wear new gloves, aprons and masks after every service provided to each client.
- New clients will receive a phone consultation to assess individual service needs.
- New client colour patch tests must be pre booked before arrival at least 24hrs before the date your colour service is booked for.
- All client consultations will take place via the mirror to minimise face to face interaction.
- We are sadly unable to offer dry cuts at this time.
Client Arrival & Reception
- You must have an appointment booked, we will not be accepting walk-in appointments.
- 15 minutes has been added to each appointment to avoid salon crowding.
- We would love to greet you with a hug, but for now we will send you a friendly smile across the room on entry.
- We strongly urge you to use the hand sanitiser provided by us upon your arrival.
- Please minimise what you bring with you to the salon as we will ask you to keep all your belongings with you at all times.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- We ask you to pay by credit or debit card where possible.
- Our customer lounge has been arranged to adhere to social distancing.
We ask you, our customers to please
- Arrive on time for your arranged appointments.
- Attend your appointment with clean hair.
- Bring your own refreshment if you are wanting one, as we are unable to offer them at this time.
- Bring your own entertainment/reading materials as we are sadly unable to provide you with this.
- Contact us ASAP on 01707655777 or social media if you have a temperature or feel unwell and need to re-arrange an appointment.
- Do not attend the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating.
- Contact us to discuss any of your individual concerns, we want to help ease any of your worries.